I was reminded that I hadn't reported back on the cabinet I was picking up this past Saturday morning. OMG, I was stunned. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much. You know, something that needed to be refinished etc..., no problem. But when I got there to get the hutch I almost said to the lady..."Are you crazy??" The corner hutch I picked up FOR FREE was a floor to ceiling, 7 ft. tall, hand made, absolutely stunning looking cabinet. Glass doors, 2 drawers and a small cabinet at the bottom. I haven't taken pictures yet because it is still in my garage. My son, B, came with Bill and I and even he was impressed. I swear, they could have easily made money on this and the other stuff in their home. It seems that they just bought the house, were remodeling and the previous owner had built most of the cabinets etc... It will made a wonderful addition to my kitchen. :-)
The weather today sucks...blah. "Wintry Mix" my butt. Ice is more like it. Thank God I live a minute from work. But, I have no excuse to not be here...as my boss loves to point out...lol.
Be safe everyone. :-)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! We have something in common - I recently finished college too. It's not easy while raising kids!! I hope you will come back to visit and I will surely be back!
ReplyDelete