Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday stuff

Well, Saturday once again. Today the boys and I will do a bit of shopping. Bill got called into work, M is going to lunch with some ladies from work and then to dinner later with her dad, so it'll just be the boys and me.

We will head up to York and do a bit of Christmas shopping. No clue what I'm looking for, but we'll have fun. We'll also go a local orchard for some fruit. Thrilling stuff, huh? ;-)

I think we may also decorate the house for Christmas. I'll have to see what I have, which is not a whole lot. I get depressed about decorating sometimes. I just have no idea what to do. Couple that with not a whole lot of extra money for that stuff and it just compounds. Not as bad as it used to be, but it'll be ok.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in and sit a spell. Coffee's always on...