Another installation of the fun...
I did not laugh when the boys told Bill and M that "Mom cusses when she scared...". To explain, Saturday afternoon we had small snow/ice showers. So, in driving up a hill, I started to slide and get into an ice rut. I think why I was upset was that the people behind me , 5-10 cars, decided to go around me while I'm sliding up hill. I did do a bit of..."Oh no, you ARE NOT going around me."..with a couple choice words thrown in...lol
I did not want to throw said boys out of the truck when they were fighting earlier in the day.
Ok, not much, but hey....
I never, ever cuss. I'm pure as the driven snow.
ReplyDeleteSlippery roads will definitely do that to you. Happy Holidays!!
ReplyDeleteThis one time...at band camp...
ReplyDeleteseen American Pie? Who says band people are geeks?
Saw your name explanation on Tattooed Minivan Mom's blog...just wanted to say from one Band Booster prez to another - Ugh!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Have a great day!
Send me an e-mail to mdaniels1986@yahoo.com and I will send you some cinnamon chips in the mail.
ReplyDeleteMaryBeth