Thursday, December 18, 2008

Need some assistance

Does anyone know how to create a one paragraph bio? I mean, formatting wise? I've been asked to be on a committee at my church that deals with some specific grants, meeting with legislators etc... and I need a bio. I have no clue how to do it. Anyone???

Why do I have, on the outside, a pretty good public life when (I feel) that my personal life is going to hell in a handbasket? Ok, it's not that bad, but geez... I better start taking my meds again... I have a wonderful husband, a good job, am on the board of the band boosters, just graduated from college, also just became a notary public and now asked to be on a committee...why don't I feel it? I am way beyond grateful and thankful, but I have no idea what to do anymore. I think my focus in life has been altered dramatically, and I don't know how to deal with it.

Sorry for the whining.... maybe shopping will help.... ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I hope the shopping helped!! It sounds like you have a lot going on, but also that you have accomplished quite a lot! Sometimes I just have to sit back and put things in perspective and really think about what I have and why I wanted it, then it usually all makes sense and I start to feel better! Did you figure out the bio?

    ReplyDelete

Come on in and sit a spell. Coffee's always on...