Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Shopping, ho.....

Today my mom, Molly and I went shopping. Yeah, my mom just had knee surgery, but you can't keep the woman down. She works at the mall and needed to go to her store to let them know what was going on doctor wise and to see some of her friends. Mom got me a place setting for me, I collect Fiesta Ware and have now, 8 place settings in different colors. I started the collection right before we moved into the house, to bring some color into my life. ;-) Molly got a pair of red suade boots...very cool.



Here are the three of us at my moms store...mirrored ceilings, the three of us...I'm at the top of the pic, then Molly then mom...




We also visited Target and the local orchard. All in all, not a bad day.


I had hoped to hear from B today, considering it's his 16th birthday, but he won't answer his cell and he's probably by now on his way home. He'll be back at noon tomorrow. Then he'll be here for the evening and we'll do cake. More to come for him on the weekend.


Oooo...btw.... Here is the hutch that I got for free... Thrilled to say the least.



That's it for now...have a good evening.

1 comment:

Come on in and sit a spell. Coffee's always on...