Or maybe I should say...kids. I was over at Mariah's and she was talking about kids, not hers, and how they acted in certain situations. (I honestly couldn't explain it like she did, so I'm not gonna try...) It reminded me of a conversation at work yesterday. A customer came in and said she was helping out at her child's school and kids (elementary aged) kept coming up to her asking her to open their zip lock bags and to put their straws in their juice boxes. I'm sorry....my kids could do that by the time they were 2. She was amazed. I said that many parents (one that I know of personally) will do everything for their kids. We all do, but come on...opening a zip lock bag is not rocket science. Ok, I'm done. :-)
I'm trying out my contacts today...again. I found them...lol. I'm patiently waiting for my eyes to dry out...lol.
Yesterday, while waiting for J at the bus stop, I found the B&W setting on my camera. I've been looking for over a year...even with the book. I am thrilled beyond belief. ;-)
Wow....I am way to exciting....
Too funny about the kids. I baby mine, but I know that they can open a ziplock bag. lOL
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome about your black and white setting...i love mine.