Today is Friend Making day at Kasey's. So today she wants us to list our 10 favorite things. I am not as creative today as some are so you'll have to do without pictures for this one. :-)
1. Coffee: That's a big DUH...
2. Knitting: I don't do it too often, but I do have a project in the works at the moment.
3. Reading: Another duh... I usually have one on me at all times. I actually read 3 books yesterday..lol
4. The computer: All my friends are in it.....
5. Message boards: I met all my friends there....... (MOL, PS, etc...lol)
6. Blogging: I've been blogging since 2001.
7. Photography: Not great at it, but love pictures and taking them.
8. Church: It gives me a peaceful feeling.
9. My 2 best friends: (other than my dh...) Lisa and Kim are the greatest. Even though we live close we don't get out too often, but when we do...it's a total laughfest.
10. Hmmm.... I guess I'll just add the family in for good measure..
Head on over there to meet some interesting people.
Mine are almost exactly the same. Great list.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog yesterday for Friend Makin' Monday! We definitely have the photography thing in common as our favorites, and I do love blogging! It's so addicting!!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
Great list this week. I am with you on blogging and the computer. How our little lives get stored in these computers. I want to invite you to come over to my blog, I am having a bath and body works giveaway! Have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteI love message boards and coffee as well! Great list!
ReplyDelete