
It's Writer's Workshop time again. Here are the prompts:
1.) What was the first CD (or record or cassette) you ever purchased? Write about the way that particular album made you feel then. Write about how it makes you feel now.
writersdigest.com
2.) You were recently laid off. Instead of moping around, you've viewed it as a chance to start fresh. Pick a new career and write about your first day on the job.writersdigest.com
3.) List your five most recent favorite things.
4.) I'm hungry. Share your very favorite recipe!!
I think I'll do #1 this time. The first "real" album (yes, an honest to God 33 1/3 LP...lol) I remember getting was an album by Shaun Cassidy. OMG, I was sooooo in love with that boy. ;-) I also remember going to Sears with my mom and they had shirts with his picture on them...via the Hardy Boys series... and if you got a shirt you also got an autographed photo. I was lucky that my mom did get it for me... I was in heaven.
To be honest...I do have some Shaun Cassidy on my iPod. Old habits, ya know...
Too funny. I loved that guy too. He was so dreamy.
ReplyDeleteYay, Shaun Cassidy! I, too, had (and still do!) Shaun on vinyl!
ReplyDeleteAnd, thanks for coming by Crumbs, SITSa!!
I used to be in LOVE with Shaun Cassidy as well! what a hunk!
ReplyDelete