Luckily, today I didn't have to get M to the early bus at 7am. She rides the commuter bus to school and back most days. I get to work to find out one of my tellers called out for today and probably tomorrow. Bill calls and lets me know his specialist appointment, M calls and says she may not have enough money for bus fare home...geez... people...;-)
I have a long day today, 8:30-7:00. After work I go straight to the football game. Even though I 'm there primarily to see the band, I do like football. My youngest, J, will be playing with the varsity (crosses fingers) in 2 years so, then there's that too.
Tomorrow I work 8:30 to 1:00 and then straight to the school to get ready for the band competition near Lancaster. I'll get home from that close to midnight, so I'll be slightly tired... M will be seeing Daughtry at the York Fair tomorrow night with a friend, she's very excited.
The fall around here is busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Alright, I officially need a nap after reading that. You go super woman!
ReplyDelete