Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blah

Well, I didn't go to the game last night. The band wasn't going to do their show and the woodwinds (of which, B is one) weren't going to be able to play because of the rain. And, since B is with his dad this week, I decided not to go. I did talk to him on the phone though.

Well, Bill just brought me my coffee, so I should be able to start functioning...lol. I have been at work for 2 and a half hours. ;-)

Competition is on, rain or shine. If it rains, at least they move it indoors, so not so soggy then.

Ramble, ramble, ramble... WX is back up, but I am enjoying the new blogs I've found over the past week.

Have a good weekend and stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the game :-( Blah.

    Yay for coffee!

    I am enjoying the blogs and blogging, too. Forgot how much I enjoyed it before. Kind of extending my board repreieve, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Come on in and sit a spell. Coffee's always on...