Friday, November 7, 2008

It's almost over

Band season, that is. ;-) Last night we did a final dress rehearsal for the familes of band students and the community. As the pres, I had to talk to the crowd. Thank God I have speech writers other board members who know what needs to be said, and I just read it. ;-) The show went great, as usual. Today they are headed to the Naval Academy for the show.

I guess life will go back to whatever normal is next week. Band wise we'll be gearing the kids up for the Disney trip next month and I'll be starting work on the annual Jazz Fest that I'm co-chairing again this year.

I'm still feeling anxious, not sure why though. Oh well, I'll muddle through.

1 comment:

  1. Left something for ya over on my blog. Come get it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Come on in and sit a spell. Coffee's always on...