Sounds like everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Wednesday evening our church had a pre-Thanksgiving soup dinner and worship service. Bill worked late and joined the kids and I there when he finished. We had soup, bread and brownies. B wins the pig award at 5 bowls of soup, 5 pieces of bread and 3 brownies....lol. You know how 15 yo boys have hollow legs.... ;-)
Yesterday it was just the 5 of us and my mom. Bill made the rolls, my mom brought apple crumb pie and I did the rest...lol. I really like to cook, so a turkey dinner is nothing. I made a pie in the morning and we also had turkey, corn, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing. Everyone was sufficiently stuffed. We then played a movie version of Scene It, which J and I won. :-)
I guess that's it for now. Tomorrow is picture day at our house...this will be interesting...lol.
Sounds like fun, we also stuffed ourselves silly! I love that game, Mom and Dad have a hard time playing it!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a much deserved good time. NOT looking forward to feeding two teenaged boys over here. I better start a savings account JUST for groceries ,now.
ReplyDelete