Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blowing my own horn

It is official..... I graduated today with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration!! I started 2 1/2 years ago, going back to school after 20 years. I recieved an Associates degree in March and finished with a Bachelor's last week. Graduation was today. Online, but a ceremony nonetheless...

We have an appointment this afternoon for a family picture. This should be interesting...lol. I'll share when I get them.

Have a great day all!

11 comments:

  1. Found your page through Heidi & just wanted to pop over to say Congrats! That is awesome! Also, we have the same blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is what women do..we "get'er done"...yay U!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratuations, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great accomplishment! Congratulations. You should feel so proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Quite an accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. You are an inspiration to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I finished my A.S. almost 6 years ago now (while 8 months pregnant with my fourth child!) I KNOW how hard it is to get up and get back at it... BIG GIANT KUDOS to ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on in and sit a spell. Coffee's always on...