Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm an idiot

Well...maybe, maybe not.... Last night, when I went to bed, I took off my glasses...per usual. I wear them all the time so it's not like I lay them down and misplace them. But....when I woke up this morning they were gone. GONE! I have no earthly clue where they went. My cats could have taken them, but why? Good thing I got a spare pair recently. I never have a spare pair of glasses, but I got a good deal on ones with the photogray sunglass type changing lenses. I am stumped as to where they went though....

I talked to Bill this morning (he didn't want me to make the trip up to see him last night...an hour or so away and spending gas money...typical of him....) and he's going to have to stay a couple more days. His infection is not going away, not the right combo of antibiotics. They are keeping him until they get a handle on it.

1 comment:

  1. Stupid and obvious. But check under the bed, nightstand, between the bed and headboard. I am sooo picturing a cat reading with the glasses on. Thanks for the visual. Hope you find them.

    ReplyDelete

Come on in and sit a spell. Coffee's always on...