I have heard so much about the book Twilight that I read it after M was done with her friend's copy. I finished it yesterday while at the hospital.
Here is my confession....
I.
Hated.
it....
There...I said it. My oh my.....I did not like it one little bit. By the first 100 pages I was ready to put it down and walk away. But, I persevered and gave it a shot. Didn't work.
I read alot...and I mean alot.... I always have a book in hand. And....I LOVE vampire books.... Anne Rice, Charlaine Harris...you name it, I'll read it and usually like it. This book did not do it for me. I was actually bored reading it, but I tried.
To all those that love Twilight and the other books in the series....I am so glad, but they are just not for me.
Yeah, I don't even want to read it. LOL I just read The Shack which everyone is RAVING about and, uh, I didn't love it. I'm sure I'll be the pariah now. LOL
ReplyDeleteOMG, I am on book 3 of the series and I have never been so obsessed in my life, LOL!
ReplyDelete