Friday night B went with our youth group to Christian Youth night at the Baltimore Blast soccer game. They do this annually with a Christian band playing afterwards. This year Thousand Foot Crutch played. He had a great time. (The guy that owns my place of employment, the bank, also owns the Baltimore Blast and the arena they play in...so B was helping my career....lol)
M was hanging with friends and Bill, J and I just had pizza and hung out at home.
Saturday Bill, the boys and I headed to York to look around a bit. The boys took their electric bass to a guitar shop to see how much they could get for it. Not much, as it seems...lol. Both boys have their eyes on different guitars. I put a drum up on Craigslist to sell for J, and B is trying to save money. (Yeah, that will happen)
Yesterday was church, as usual. I am in the women's Sunday school class which gave me a bit to think about yesterday. I think I'll make that one a separate post after I get my thoughts together. J had nursery duty again. One of the little girls decided she had to sit with me during service, so that was nice. After church, the boys and I did a little grocery shopping, we had dinner and hung out until their dad picked them up.
Tonight I have a booster meeting, and Thursday I have a hair appointment, so I may play along with Hair Dare...

I guess that's it for now.....
hi! glad you found your way to my blog:) have fun at the hairdresser! i only go a few times a year, and i then schedule all family photos and whatever around that time! happy monday!
ReplyDeletesounds like a fun little weekend you guys had.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy weekend...can't wait to see your pictures of your hair.
ReplyDeleteBusy lady, sa usual!! I can't wait to see your new hair!!!
ReplyDeletePopped in to say hi from SITS!
ReplyDeleteOMG, my nephew, Marys son loves that band, he would of DIED. I am referring to Thousand Food Crutch, I am so HIP, NOT, LOL!
ReplyDelete