This is J..... This is J on Monster Lo Carb energy drink: |

Oh my Lord..... Ever had one of these?
Now, J can be slightly hyper on a normal day. He wanted to try it and I actually had some of it. Tasted horrible....like someone liquified a lollipop....blech... After 5 minutes the boy was twitching... scared me to death. Never. Ever. Again.
I am feeling much better today.......although now, when I talk I have that sexy gravelly tone like I've smoked 3 packs of cigarettes a day for years. And now I have a cough.....someone help me.....
Yikes on the drink...I hate it when I get the shakes just from coffee. ugh.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better, but the raspy voice is kindof cool. Remember the old episode of Friends with Phoebe having her sexy voice? Too funny.
My mother in law lives on these things. URG. It tastes awful.
ReplyDelete