Thursday, January 29, 2009

Showing off

Among my many talents interests is crocheting. Last week, at work, my coworkers and I were discussing knitting and crocheting. I do both and so do some of my coworkers. So one night I decided to make a hat.

So I forced asked my kids to model it....





Teenagers...gotta love 'em.

5 comments:

  1. Shut. Up. That is NOT your kids. I haven't seen them in awhile obviously because holy crap that was shocking to me.

    Uh, nice hat though.

    Seriously, still in shock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat...I want to knit so bad...learn to knit, I mean. They were wonderful models.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat and those kids are beautiful all three of em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo Hoooo!!! Great hat Cher!!! Now...what did it cost you to get those kids to model it for you?? I know I would have gone broke had it been me.....I love the looks on the boys' faces! Great Hat...great sports!!! >wink<

    ReplyDelete

Come on in and sit a spell. Coffee's always on...