Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Not about me....

Tuesday's Tribute
Yet Another Jay and Deb Production.
This year starts Tuesday's Tribute. There are a few people that I could choose to tribute, but I think I'll start out a bit closer to home.
Bill is my knight in shining armor. Given that I came from a relationship that, at best, was ok and at worst, abusive...I couldn't have picked a better man. He came into my life, probably kicking and screaming, and has taken hold. Even though the boys seem to balk at the fact they have a step dad in the picture, he keeps trying. It has gotten much better over the past year, even if things haven't gone the way I would have liked, and we all get along. And so...here is my less than stellar tribute to the one person who sticks by me, even when I try to push him away...

5 comments:

  1. That was a very sweet tribute. I love loyalty, especially in a spouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this warms my heart! I have the same sort of thing going on with my Hubby. It takes time but it all works out. And congrats of finding the right one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is a wonderful, and very authentic, tribute. life is certainly not perfect, but having a knight in shining armor sure helps, doesn't it?

    see you next tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice...he sounds like a great guy. maybe he could give me lessons??

    Sure happy you found someone who makes you happy...we all deserve it. well, except the ones who dont...never mind... ;-)

    Thanks SO much for being a part of this Inaugural Tuesday's Tribute!!

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tribute. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Come on in and sit a spell. Coffee's always on...