I guess weekends do sound busy when you write them out. ;-)
Tonight is the annual band banquet. We'll be having dinner, an awards ceremony and then some of the kids have their own bands who will play. There will also be dancing and board games.
Tomorrow, our church is having a picnic...if it doesn't rain. I do have to work tomorrow, but no conflict there. At some point, weather permitting, I hope to help Bill do more work outside. Either putting up the borders for the garden or the front border on the house (not sure what to call it, a place to plant stuff...will share pics when finished).
Sunday is a baseball game in York. The band will be playing the National Anthem again. Hopefully the weather will hold.
That stinks that he won't be able to participate this weekend. Bummer.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see pictures of the finished product. Did you take before pics or can you. What will you grow in your garden?